Robbie’s Hope Ambassador Program
Who are Robbie’s Hope Ambassadors?
We are a nationwide group of passionate teens committed to ending the epidemic of teen suicide in our country. We are on the frontlines in our communities every singe day. And we could use your help! We’re always looking for motivated teens with a lively social media presence and the energy to make a difference. So join us! Because together we can create lasting change for our family members and friends who struggle with anxiety and depression.
What do Ambassadors do?
Above all, Robbie’s Hope Ambassadors aid in community-wide suicide prevention and mental health awareness. As an Ambassador, you’ll be asked to support our mission in a variety of ways – posting on your social media channels, hosting community and school information tables and events, and more – but we’ll be here along the way to support you!
Ambassadorship responsibilities may include:
- Distributing bracelets, adult handbooks, flyers, stickers, brochures etc.
- Hanging posters and distributing flyers for awareness and events
- Creating mental-health focused groups of teens
- Posting Foundation and event information to your social media channels (Instagram or other)
- Helping to plan local events like our annual 5K run and HOPEfull Drive fundraiser
- Enjoy rewards from the Foundation as a thank you for your awesome performance
Potential Ambassadors will be invited for a short, virtual interview so we can learn more about you, answer any questions, and help us both decide if you’re the right fit for our Ambassador program.
This is not a paid program. But during the one-year term, Ambassadors are gifted cool stuff, get lots of shout outs on our Instagram and Facebook channels, and always have the potential for getting class or volunteer credit hours.
Sign up or nominate someone today
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador or know someone who would make an ideal Robbie’s Hope Ambassador, click the link below.